- Clear the way for Qwerty.
How to Complete & Dialogue
Gameplay begins with Bentley. Once he reaches the marker located above the safehouse, a cutscene will start:
- Bentley: (Bentley sighs.) Why did I even trust her? I should've known that she was going to betray us. I mean, I'm the brains of the operation! I should've seen what she was doing! If Penelope ever shows herself, I'll take her on personally. She'll never hurt my friends again. For now, I have to think of a plan. Something tells me things are about to get very complicated around here.
The location in the cutscene switches, and a very familiar lavender mouse in a white lab coat appears.
Penelope: The Turncoat
Once Penelope reaches an oasis, she'll take out a binocucom and begin a conversation with Qwerty.
- Penelope: "The Mind" to "The Jealousy", come in! It's me!
- Qwerty: Ah, it is good to see you, my dear. All things are going swimmingly other than the Cooper Gang showing up.
- Penelope: What?! The Cooper Gang?! Why haven't you vaporized them yet?
- Qwerty: Well, none of the birds we've captured have been what you're looking for, so I managed to obtain the Wing of Ra from the Temple of Anubis. Trust me, it took lots of investigative work without the local priestess' assistance. It could be just what you're looking for. But there's a problem. The Cooper Gang managed to infiltrate the palace, so we're moving our equipment to our backup base, the pyramid closest to the Nile River. We plan to travel by boat, but the crocodiles have gotten hungry now that some of their food has gone missing, and they've begun tearing nearby boats to pieces. If you can, do you mind aiding me?
- Penelope: (Penelope groans with frustration.) Sure, Qwerty. Whatever. Now, I think that my RC Chopper can take care of this. I just need to use the L1 button to pick which RC vehicle I want to use. And once I unleash the chopper I can press the X button to grapple things and the R1 button to boost my speed. That should get the crocodiles out of the way.
There are a total of seven crocodiles that must be chucked out of the river. Once the first crocodile is done with, the others will begin going underwater for certain periods of time. After the seventh crocodile has been dealt with, one last cutscene plays out.
- Qwerty: (Qwerty and his guards appear on a boat heading to the pyramid. All of Qwerty's equipment and the captive birds are on the boat. Penelope's RC Chopper lands next to Penelope.) Once again, my plans are going smoothly! I'm a genius! (Penelope groans. Qwerty reaches the pyramid.)
- Penelope: (Penelope rolls her eyes.) Arrogant jerk. I hope he gets his in the end. Why did I hire him again? (Penelope begins feeling guilty but then shakes her head all of a sudden.) Lousy Cooper Gang!! (A scene plays out where a Jaded Jackal is mesmerized by an ankh in his hand but a crocodile scares the jackal and eats the ankh, making it look possessed. Another scene plays out involving Penelope using a portable time machine to her airship.)
- Bentley: (Bentley finally notices Qwerty and his ship unloading cargo into one of the pyramids.) Oh no!!! Sly! SLYYYYYY!!! Big problem! BIG PROBLEM!!!!