Medieval Universe ← here → Western Universe
The War Universe is the multiverse of Episode 3, "Revolution Justice" in Sly Cooper: Thieves of the Multiverses. The seen city is Moscow, Russia, but destroyed.
- I Spy a Spy
- High Time Climb
- Clean Bugs
- Clone Home Defense
- Great Hack Attack
- Same Past, Different Future
- A Skunk with a Fish
- Causing Double the Trouble
- Rubble Rumble
- Operation: Interpol Barrage
- Spy Cooper - alternate of Sly Cooper
- Hacker - alternate of Bentley
- Smash - alternate of Murray
- Shock Fox - alternate of Carmelita Fox
- Tinker - alternate of Penelope
- Chief Snuff - alternate of Barkley
- Viktor - alternate of Vostok
- Radko - alternate Sir Raleigh
- Sniper - alternate of Cyrille Le Paradox
The War Universe is in an alternate future of the Primordial Universe. Instead of the events in that were explained in the game's prologue, a war broke out betwen thieves and Interpol, beginning World War III.
Due to battles in the war, Moscow has been reduced to ruins.
Manly Manatees: Serve as flashlight guards. These manatees are gray in color and wear brown suits that don't fit. They also wear brown caps. They carry a small-turret-like weapon that shoots missiles and carry a flashlight to see.
Brutal Beavers: Serve as rooftop guards. These rodents are reddish-brown with a grayish-black tail and nose. They wear white shirts and a brown cap. They carry water guns that surprisingly does good damage.
Electric Eels: Serve as rooftop guards. These fishes are light green and wear brown suits. They don't carry anything but can use their electric powers to damage you.