- Take Recon Photos
- Take a Recon Photo of the two Villains
How to Complete & Dialogue
The mission beacon is located next the nearby blacksmith, once you reach it, this dialogue will occur.
- Bentley: Okay Sly! We're in Scootlund! An' yoo're first mission, is tae tak' recon photos!
- Sly: I think we should stay with our accents Bentley.
- Bentley: What?! You! Ugh! Okay! As I said, we need recon photos of this area.
- Sly: Aaand?
- Bentley: Nothing else, Oh! If you somehow see the ones in charge, get a recon photo and follow them, we might know more about where Slaigh is located.
- Sly: Will do. Let's gang tae victory!
- Bentley: Oh so I can't do it but you can?! Just go and take those photos!
The first photo is of the Blacksmith.
- Bentley: Hmm, this is a very different than the one in Medieval England.
- Sly: And look! That must be where Slaigh works, he must've been a blacksmith himself!
Head to the Loch Ness Lake and shoot a photo
- Bentley: The lake, looks very different, see that glow it has? I have a feeling something's down there.
- Sly: Probably a small glowing crab.
Head to the large fortress
- Bentley: Whoever's here must've already set up shop!
- Sly: And by the looks of it, a Russian is involved.
The last photo is of the fiery building near the Safehouse.
- Bentley: Woah, Deja Vu. We'll probably enter there.
- Sly: Well, that much power must mean donuts right?
- Bentley: Ok Sly, head to the Safehouse and..wait, my radars picked up something!
- Ozzie: (Walks out of the fortress and his name is featured down)
- Terry: (Walks out of the fortress and his name is featured down)
- Bentley: You saw that Sly?! Those two might be important! Get a shot of them!
Get a shot of Ozzie.
- Bentley: This guy is a regular Aussie isn't him?
- Sly: Got to be careful around him then.
Get a shot of Terry.
- Bentley: What? I thought Terror Birds were extinct!
- Sly: Maybe this one hitched a ride on the van! (Closes binocucom)
- Terry: When will Owl Robot give us weapons?
- Ozzie: Calm your horses mate! We're perfectly capable of defendin' ourselves!
- Terry: I prefer weapons, you do know I have small feathers.
- Ozzie: Aye mate but you have that piercin' beak, and those razor sharp claws.
- Terry: We should only talk in fortress, Owl robot said that raccoon thief defeated other mercenaries.
- Ozzie: Oy, but we need to check the Blacksmith, and we already have that huge raccoon in lock 'n' key!
- Terry: You're right but think of this other raccoon, if he beat time-traveling friends then he might defeat us!
- Ozzie: That's why have guards mate! Here let me show you what a real Aussie does it!
- Ozzie: Hey! You! Cow!
- Highland Cow: Whit is it master?
- Ozzie: G'Day mate! You and you're buddies are guardin' excellent right?
- Highland Cow: Affirmatife!
- Ozzie: Great! Now keep guardin' 'n' look for that raccoon!
- Terry: Good but I still have doubts about raccoon's power.
- Ozzie: Who cares mate! Let's just go to our fortress! (Both head off)
- Sly: These two might be funny to mess around with.
- Bentley: Hehe you're right but we still don't know where Slaigh is.
- Sly: Let me just go to the Safehouse and think this through.