- Find the Prison
- Storm the Prison
How to Complete and Dialogue
The mission starts with Sly walking through the sandy dunes, he notices a pink land in the distance and heads there, hoping for civilization. Once he arrives, this cutscene will play.
- Sly: (Sly is holding his chest like he is in pain) Uurgh, what's this place (the camera pans through Fairytale Land) A little too ditzy, I hope the people there will help me... (Sly moves forward and gameplay starts)
As Sly, you can only move normally due to Sly being hurt, no music is playing only the sounds of sandstorm and wind. Head to the marker that is projected for you which is located in the prison. Once you reach it, this cutscene will occur.
- Sly: Maybe if I turn myself in, they might send me to Paris and I can escape! (Sly enters the prison and walks forward, a loading screen is shown, once it's out, Sly starts inside the prison) Hmm, this isn't no ordinary prison. Let me just drink this bottle of water here. (Sly drinks the bottle full and wipes his mouth) Ahh! Sly's back!
You can now run, head down the stairs to a real prison underneath, there should be a crawl space inside, once you reach a place with an opening, this cutscene will occur.
- Ibis: Salutations buddy.
- Fox: What happened?
- Ibis: Can't I say hi without something happening? Anyway, the raccoon's behind bars for good.
- Fox: Good, you should stay in front of it, one must not underestimate his power, I heard he can turn invisible. He might be here now!
- Ibis: Don't scare me, I'll do it but ask that guy, he looks professional. (A Gecko guard arrives, the two guards wave their hands at the Gecko, in which the Gecko reluctantly waves too)
- Gecko: What? Are you two doing what I think you're doing?! (The gecko readies his flamethrower)
- Ibis: (raises his wings) Sorry sir, we'll get to work! (Both run away)
- Gecko: Unexperienced dudes (notices Sly inside through the opening) What?! Vermin! (Shoots fire at the hole, which Sly quickly runs away)
- Sly: I need to be more careful, the guards may be more attentive now.
Head through the crawl space, this time, no Egyptian guards are found but Grimsley's men are. Once out, you will be in a room with sand, avoid the sand due to Egyptian guards sleeping on the job. Once you pass this part, head through the hallway and you'll be in an open space area with water flowing in, climb through a palm tree and head into the crawling space again, this time, you will end up in the same room the Gecko guard is. The guard is still there, he will start walking back and forth, climb through the pipe near the crawl space to avoid the guard, as stealth-killing him will sound an alarm and hitting him is too silly. Once you avoid him, the pipe will let you enter outside a "solitary confinement cell", inside is Slytunkhamen, once you drop down, this cutscene will occur.
- Slytunkhamen: You guards have mysterious methods of torturing me.
- Sly: Woah! You must be Slytunkhamen!
- Slytunkhamen: Yes? I am called that.
- Sly: The name's Sly, Sly Cooper. I'm a descendant from the future.
- Slytunkhamen: Ah, the future. Tell me, were the pyramids really created by strange flying discs in the sky?
- Sly: An UFO?
- Slytunkhamen: Ok, I'll shut up. (Turns around)
- Sly: No, I didn't mean that! I'm here to bust you out!
- Slytunkhamen: Ah (turns around again) but how fellow Cooper?
- Sly: Well, I had a friend of mine who did the planning, but I don't know where they're at!
- Slytunkhamen: Hmm, don't worry, I lost many friends to those crocodiles from the Nile River.
- Sly: No! I meant.. Ok, I'll leave you here and wait till my friends come back ok? I'll be heading out.
- Slytunkhamen: Hurry, those device carrying reptiles that produce fire are planning to burn me.
- Sly: Don't worry, I'll get you back! (Sly heads back the way he went and gameplay starts)
Keep going forward, there's going to be a removable brick in the end, press the circle button to push it out and you will appear outside. Once outside, this cutscene will occur.
- Sly: Not happy to see this sandstorm again, and this place sure is ditzy, I thought it was a mirage! (A explosion occurs off-screen, Sly notices it and the screen pans to the Cooper Van, the gang members exit and look around) The gang! (Sly runs quickly to them)
- Bentley: Sly! You're okay!
- Murray: I bet you remembered "The Murray's" survival skills!
- Carmelita: Nice to see you back ringtail, I've missed you a lot.
- Dimitri: Yo cracker-box! Good to see your face!
- Sly: Guys! Slytunkhamen! He's captured in that prison! And we need to save him! Also, there's this guards with futuristic weapons inside!
- Bentley: This looks bad! Let's find a Safehouse so we can talk safely. (The gang head with Sly off-screen)
- Sly's walking while holding his chest and being in the desert is a reference to Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.
- Coincidentally, both are rivals in Playstation AllStars Battle Royale.