- Attempt to get the aid of the Loch Ness Monster.
How to Complete and Dialogue
In control of Sly. The marker is on the shore of the Loch. Once there, he'll transform into his Wizard Costume and play a little with the wand's magic to test it, making streams of magic appear then vanish. Sly pulls out the Binocucom.
- Bentley: Okay, Sly, this is a little complicated. We need to get Nessie on our side, but her hangout is that island near the center of the Loch.
- Sly: (shivers) Water looks cold, too. How do you expect me to get over there? There's no sign of a boat or dock or anything.
- Bentley: True, but see that blue pad over there? It seems to be linked to that other one on that small bit of land a little bit from the shore. Hmmm... Let's try something out. Stand on the pad and try pressing the circle button. Then, we'll see what happens.
Guide Sly as instructed and press the circle button. Sly will wave his wand a bit and it will sparkle blue. A bridge made of blue energy will appear, connecting the two pads.
- Sly: Woah. That was cool.
- Bentley: Interesting. The two blue pads created a bridge. I wonder if there are any other pads that have different uses. But, we can think about that later. We got to get to Nessie.
After activating two more blue pad pairs, a high screech fills the air. A long necked creature appears from the Loch, but its appearance is hidden by the mist. All except its red eyes.
- Bentley: There she is! She must've sensed you coming! Looks like she's going to attack!
- Sly: What do I do? The blue pads are out of power and she's too far out of range to enchant her!
- Bentley: I don't know, but those green pads seem funny. Best you do some magic and hope they help.
Nessie blasts balls of water as her attacks. Follow tha same procedure with the blue pads on a green pad. Sly's wand will sparkle green and a shield will develop around him, blocking Nessie's attack.
- Sly: Perfect. A shield.
The shield can only be active for 10 seconds until it shuts off for recharge. Sly will have to move to another pad and do the same thing. After that, the Loch Ness Monster will start disappearing into the mist.
- Bentley: She's getting away! Sly, you have to go after her!
- Sly: And how am I supposed to do that when I'm stranded out here with two currently useless pads and... a RED pad? When did THAT get there?
- Bentley: There's one over there, too. Wonder what's going to happen.
Do the same steps and Sly's wand will sparkle red. Sly is then surrounded in red energy and is lunged to the other pad, landing perfectly on it.
- Sly: Woah. THAT felt really weird.
The red pad will immediately shut off and the monster will appear again. Do the same thing with the green pads and she'll leave again.
- Sly: Got the hang of this now. Nessie can't run...or swim forvever.
Perform the same procedure and you'll be on the center island. The Loch Ness Monster appears from behind.
- Bentley: Now's your chance, Sly! Bewitch her!
- Sly: (mutter) Let's hope this works, or I'm monster food.
A dance-like music begins playing. This minigame is simlar to the dance minigames with Murray and Carmelita in TiT, but the meter is now vertical and buttons will have to be held down at times. Time after time during Sly's enchanting, Nessie will sway in dizziness, but then refocus until the end, where she's instead confused. Her eyes are also now blue. A dialogue starts.
- Sly: Um, hello? Nessie?
Nessie looks at him with confused eyes.
- Sly: There is an evil person from another land destroying the country. Will you help us stop him?
He's answered with a purr and the monster bends her neck down to nudge him playfully in the chest, him responding with stroking her head.
- Bentley: I can't believe it, Sly! Not only did you tame the Loch Ness Monster, but you're also PETTING the creature! .... heh heh, and by the looks of it, she's taken a liking to you.
- Sly: (rolls his eyes) Don't push it, Bentley.
Suddenly, Nessie dives her head under Sly and tosses him into the air.
- Sly: WOOAH!
He lands on his tail on the creature's head.
- Sly: Hey, Bentley, would you believe me if I told you that THE Loch Ness Monster is giving me a ride?
- Bentley: WHAT?! I-I-I... I think I'm going to faint.
Sly chuckles and the Loch Ness Monster bagins moving to shore.
- Credit for making this mission page goes to SoulKingdomCreator.